Saturday, July 1, 2006

Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner and Milk


I was resting between the sofa, bed and nursery for the next two weeks or so. Antun and mum were fab making sure I didn't do anything that would be too much. I was fed and watered on time each day by them and Atti had the same done for him by me.

Antun became quite the expert at diapers and feeding schedules. My mum was indespensible and kept the house all in order and we always had clean socks. Antuns mum arrived for a few days and filled the freezer with lots of beans mmmmmmm. Friends came by and Atticus was an angel and was happy to sit on all laps and be baby talked to without a whimper or whine.

We caught up on lots of sleep, although Atticus did sleep very well, usually only waking up once during the night for a top up and bottom change. I did sneak occasional naps during the day with him, but these were few and far between, even though it's what I was told I should be doing.

No comments: